Those that know me know this:
I enjoy taking part in/encouraging reckless behavior.
I ask it of my friends. I ask it of my enemies. I ask it of everyone in between. But this time, I have a different request. I’m asking you to put on a costume and be COMPLETELY rowdy. Go bonkers! Why? Because no one’s going to know it’s YOU!! What better time to do some crazy sh*t than Halloween? … New Year’s Eve maybe but why wait?
With that said, the good people of @tgiFRESHchicago (follow us dammit) have put together a little event we’ve entitled “Allure” because, as much as we try to stay sane, reckless activity keeps calling us back. We invite you to go bananas with us this Friday, 10.28.2011.
I’ll be honest, costumes AREN’T required but please don’t be the oddball person that was “too cool” to wear something because you have some pristine reputation to uphold. Get over it and get into it.
“Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.” ~Mason Cooley
Tell your story. Make a memory. TGIFresh.
Tantrik 800 W. Superior
As usual, this event is RSVP only.
- Method 1: Visit http://www.tgifresh.us/enter/rsvp/ and complete the info requested.
- Method 2: Text “SoChi” and your name to 88202.
- Method 3: To amplify your adventure, grab the Open Bar Wristbands to drink from 9P – 12A. Do so here… http://www.tgifresh.us/enter/pre-sale-premium-open-bar-wristbands/
- Method 4: if you like us – I mean REEAAALLLY like us – and know that you’re going to hang out with us at our next event (which just so happens to have a DJ by the name of Jermaine Dupri of So So Def fame spinning) buy both tix in advance for only $25… which is flat out ridiculous by the way… http://www.tgifresh.us/enter/allure-jermaine-dupri-combo-tickets/
- Method 5: There’s always bottle service of course for you fancy folk, birthday people, and flat out drink-to-get-drunkers… http://www.tgifresh.us/enter/bottle-service/
All of this is located at www.TGIFresh.US. Think Good Thoughts…and I’m out.
PS: Did I mention that you can get into Allure AND the Black Friday event with Jermaine Dupri spinning for JUST $25??? Who okayed this???
These two guys are fckn hilarious… (Taken with instagram)
A solid way for Kanye fans to waste 10 minutes. Nothing quite groundbreaking though…
Because I’m going to start out wearing a costume and end up wearing a hangover…